Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ground Control To Major Tom

During this week's Carole King theme on American Idol, I believe I entered a time warp and may have experienced an altered state of consciousness in which the Idol producers gained control over my mind and I lost all free will. I'm not sure how else to explain how they had me eating out of their hands, not even being bothered by things like the obviously planted audience "boy toy" for Lauren Alaina.

In today's podcast I ask the question "What kind of rocker does James want to be"? I am getting confused. I also discuss how we shouldn't kid ourselves - this is not Jazz Idol and if it were, we'd have a whole slew of different contestants.

I also give you my picks for tonite's Bottom Three.

Please click to listen to the podcast here.

No comments: